2. What has a fork and mouth, but cannot eat?
3. What has two hands and a face, but no arms or legs?
4. What can be measured, but has no length, width or thickness?
5. What doesn’t ask questions, but needs to be answered?
6. Why did little Jimmy throw a bucket of water out the window?
1. He wanted to see the butterfly.
2. A river.
3. A clock.
4. Your temperature.
5. The telephone. The front door is acceptable also (incidentally – and all riddles aside – why is it when there’s a knock at the front door, dogs always think it’s for them?)
6. He wanted to see the waterfall.