1. Bob Pickup has won the strongest man contest for the last two years running and yet there is one thing that weighs virtually nothing, which even Bob finds impossible to hold for more than a couple of minutes. What is it?
2. What can you hold in your left hand, but not in your right?
3. What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment, and not once in a hundred years?
4. What can be right, but never wrong?
5. Why did the piano student put her head on the piano?
1. His breath.
2. Your right elbow.
3. The letter ‘m’.
4. An angle.
5. Because she wanted to play it by ear.