2. If an electric train is travelling one hundred miles per hour in a westerly direction, and the wind is blowing from the north, in which direction will the smoke blow?
3. Who can jump higher than a house?
4. Two fathers and two sons went fishing. Each person caught a fish and yet only three fish were caught. How is this possible?
5. What gets larger the more you take away?
2. There is no smoke from an electric train.
3. Anyone who can jump can jump higher than a house since a house can’t jump.
4. Only three people went fishing – a boy, his father and his grandfather. This makes two fathers and two sons from just three people.
5. A hole.