2. If two adults, ten children and two dogs were all under an average-sized umbrella, why did none of them get wet?
3. How can you jump off a fifty-foot ladder without getting hurt?
4. If a rooster laid an egg on top of a pointed-roof henhouse, which side would the egg roll off?
5. There was a big bear walking down the street with a little bear. The little bear was the big bear’s son, but the big bear wasn’t the little bear’s father. Who was the big bear?
1. A tennis ball.
2. It wasn’t raining.
3. Jump off the bottom rung.
4. Neither. A rooster can’t lay eggs.
5. The little bear’s mother.