1. What is the similarity between 2 + 2 = 5 and your left hand?
2. How do you make seven even?
3. A girl was six on her last birthday, and she will be eight on her next. How is this possible?
4. A donkey was tied to a rope six feet long. A bale of hay was eighteen feet away and the donkey wanted to eat the hay. How could he do it?
5. How many books can you put into an empty school bag?
6. A farmer had twelve cows. All but nine died. How many cows did he have left?
1. Neither is right.
2. Take off the S.
3. Today is her seventh birthday.
4. Easily. The other end of the rope wasn’t tied to anything.
5. None. If you put even one book into the bag, the bag is no longer empty.